Toggle shoutbox Hentai Geeks Global Comment Box! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Speak your mind, for the rest of HG to hear!
@  Cleric : (28 October 2014 - 11:00 AM) October 29th is the national cat day!
@  Mars Astro : (18 October 2014 - 06:58 AM) Greetings, it is I, the intermittent Comment Box Commenter!
@  Oni-Hime : (11 October 2014 - 02:07 PM) Hope I get that Ruby Plush that's available on the RT store, tomorrow
@  Lewd-Skeleto... : (23 September 2014 - 12:32 PM) He clearly finds it, like everything else, extremely boring.
@  Oni-Hime : (23 September 2014 - 10:51 AM) Dinklebot is bad at hacking
@  Izanami~ : (14 September 2014 - 03:12 AM) yay chat is back! now if only i had time to be online :(
@  Season : (10 September 2014 - 04:41 AM) Back my beautiful goblins of the Zelda Kingdom
@  Cleric : (07 September 2014 - 01:17 PM) THANKS YOU PANTSU
@  kalajel : (07 September 2014 - 12:26 PM) As for Skype, I'm not hard to find; I'm kalajel everywhere on the internet, so if anyone needs to add me... My contacts are already on my profile anyways...
@  kalajel : (07 September 2014 - 12:24 PM) Hey pantsu, glad to see you among the living once again! :D
@  pantsu : (07 September 2014 - 11:56 AM) And now it's working once again...
@  pantsu : (07 September 2014 - 09:29 AM) Chat is not working because the license needs to be renewed, and invision has given me no working way to renew the license. I'm waiting on them to correct the issue, should not be much longer now.

As for being a "purely shit admin", you know you have other websites you can go to right? Noone is putting a gun to your head and making you stay here lol.

To the mods, the best way to reach me is skype, pm me your creds and that way you can stay in touch with me easily.
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 10:44 PM) No idea. I don't really have a way to contact him outside of the internet. If he's not online, I have no way of knowing what's going on with him...
@  Funky Butt Luvn : (06 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) So... Pantsu Dead? Whats the over/under on this?
@  Oni-Hime : (06 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) I'm home again suckas
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 11:14 AM) lol; http://imgur.com/gallery/oisibb7
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM) Something like 22 days, yeah...
@  Jak of Hearts : (06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM) Maybe something happened to him? Because normally he was almost always on steam. But he hasn't been on at all lately.
@  Funky Butt Luvn : (05 September 2014 - 10:26 PM) http://thatguywithth...-by-nicki-minaj
@  kalajel : (05 September 2014 - 08:43 PM) Tried sending another hotmail message to Pantsu... not much I can do, except perhaps keep an eye open in case I spot him on Steam...

Photo

Borderlands

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Sex:Male Hentai Geek

• Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Doujin
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Manga
  • How Did You Find Us?: Search Engine

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:29 PM

I just bought Borderlands for PC. I am installing it now, but has anyone played it yet? any comments? Tips? Tricks? Vagina?
Posted Image

#2 IIx Mad Man xII

IIx Mad Man xII

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Breasts (Any Size)
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Movies
  • How Did You Find Us?: Word Of Mouth

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

I just bought Borderlands for PC. I am installing it now, but has anyone played it yet? any comments? Tips? Tricks? Vagina?

Always have a loaded gun and back health kits. I also recommend you have one gun from each class: One Sniper rifle, A few pistols, maybe a few machine and SMG's, several revolvers and of coarse what ever character class you choose have multiple weapons that the class can work with easily for example: My hunter works well with sniper rifles and revolvers.

The game reminds me alot of a comic book but it is a fun game and the online gaming is quite enjoyable especially if you friends are pros. Also one last thing...

Shoot now, Ask questions never and show no Mercy!
We got this man, We got this by the ass!
ACTA NON VERBA
Grass Grows, Sun Shines, Bird's Fly And Baby...I Hurt People

#3 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

Always have a loaded gun and back health kits. I also recommend you have one gun from each class: One Sniper rifle, A few pistols, maybe a few machine and SMG's, several revolvers and of coarse what ever character class you choose have multiple weapons that the class can work with easily for example: My hunter works well with sniper rifles and revolvers.

The game reminds me alot of a comic book but it is a fun game and the online gaming is quite enjoyable especially if you friends are pros. Also one last thing...

Shoot now, Ask questions never and show no Mercy!

HAHA i like the way you think mad man! im actually now a level 25 soldier(I picked Roland) but i still have a long way to go. and im still on the first playthrough, but its very fun! which character is the best one to play with?
Posted Image

#4 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:31 AM

AAAAARRGGGHHHHH Im so mad!!! I get home from school, fire up the old PC, and start Borderlands. the unthinkable happens....."This program has been closed by Data Execution Protection" NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! after some googling, I find this is a common problem. I disabled DEP and it still doesnt work. my only other option is to uninstall and reinstall, but i will lose my 15+ hours save game, that i have worked so hard on. ANGER. fuck my life.
Posted Image

#5 uchuujinsan2k10

uchuujinsan2k10

Supreme Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Double Penetration
  • <3 Hentai Media: Other
  • How Did You Find Us?: Hentai Link List

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:16 PM

I was about to ask whether the game is worth getting, but it seems best not to get for the PC. Not too mention that my PC is mad old and probably can't run the game.

Anyway, how good is this game? I read some rave reviews here and there.
Posted Image
Thanks ghosthentai for the awesome sig!

#6 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

I was about to ask whether the game is worth getting, but it seems best not to get for the PC. Not too mention that my PC is mad old and probably can't run the game.

Anyway, how good is this game? I read some rave reviews here and there.

I personally loved the game right up until it started being gay. I would definitely recommend buying it for xbox or ps3, but yeah i wouldnt risk it with a PC. too many bugs
Posted Image

#7 Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Gokkun / Cum Drink

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

Borderlands! Fantastic game. I have more than a bit of input if you're willing to listen.

1) Easy money? Look up a youtube video of farming NewHaven. There are like 6 or 7 weapons crates there. You'll find some amazing guns.

2)The hunter's special ability (bird) is by far the best one of the four. After playing co-op to 50 (Me as soldier, my friend as hunter), and leveling Brick and Lilith to 25, go for Mr. Snipes if you want a rape-tastic special. The siren has the best skill tree IMO if you are looking to pair guns with skills. Pick something with great elemental effects, and watch your enemies melt.

3)Don't be afraid of re-specing as much as you want. I kept a tally of how many times I changed up my skill tree from 1-50. After 35 different trees, I finally found the one that works. Sure the price may seem a little steep at first, but you'll thank yourself in the end when you purge yourself of worthless skills, and find a combo that really works.

Hit me up if you ever want to talk about borderlands!
"Insert meaningful quote here."

Posted Image

#8 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

Borderlands! Fantastic game. I have more than a bit of input if you're willing to listen.

1) Easy money? Look up a youtube video of farming NewHaven. There are like 6 or 7 weapons crates there. You'll find some amazing guns.

2)The hunter's special ability (bird) is by far the best one of the four. After playing co-op to 50 (Me as soldier, my friend as hunter), and leveling Brick and Lilith to 25, go for Mr. Snipes if you want a rape-tastic special. The siren has the best skill tree IMO if you are looking to pair guns with skills. Pick something with great elemental effects, and watch your enemies melt.

3)Don't be afraid of re-specing as much as you want. I kept a tally of how many times I changed up my skill tree from 1-50. After 35 different trees, I finally found the one that works. Sure the price may seem a little steep at first, but you'll thank yourself in the end when you purge yourself of worthless skills, and find a combo that really works.

Hit me up if you ever want to talk about borderlands!

OK so some good news, Since I upgraded to Windows 7, I decided to try reinstalling borderlands. IT WORKED!! WOOHOO the bad news is, I deleted my save game on accident when I unistalled it (I might have done it on purpose i was so angry) so i have to start over, oh well, but maybe when I get my character back where i was ill hit you up and we can play online. Im all for gaming buddies!

PEACE

oh and im definitely gonna google the farming new haven, thanks for the advice!
Posted Image

#9 katz

katz

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:29 AM

:) dont forget about the dlc that came out, zombie island of dr. ned, i havent installed it yet but i do need a change of pace from the same old quests. beat playthru 1 and havent played too much playthru 2 since its the same but planning to get to lvl 50 b4 installing zombie island :) just need 5 more lvls

#10 Obersturmbannführer

Obersturmbannführer

Obersturmbannführer

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Rape / Forced
  • <3 Hentai Media: Doujinshi

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:35 AM

YUP played it and I must say, this Game is one of the rare games I actually enjoy. It mixes the great atmosphere and theme of the Fallout universe, the great item collection of Diablo 2 and the team work of Unreal tournament all in one go. i play as a Ronald the Soldier and its actually very fun! Ammo Regeneration FTW!

gallery_129033_149_172018.jpg

#11 Robert Paulsen

Robert Paulsen

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Sci-Fi
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Movies
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other Forum

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

I'm totally loving my Maliwan Volcano.
Best sniper rifle I've found so far, half of the time it creates a huge explosion that can set a whole group of enemies on fire.
My inner pyromaniac is very pleased.
Also, go Sniper + Rogue tree if you want to have some fun.
I got about 25 kill streak on spiderants with just Bloodwing and the occasional sniper shot to reduce the cooldown.
After that they sadly stopped spawning, but it did get me the Conveyor of Death challenge.

#12 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

sadly, i do not play it anymore. I got my character up to level 35 or so and just lost interest. It really is a good game, but im just tired of it. i guess eventually ill probably pick it up again and finish the game with Roland, but I cant see myself playing through with any of the other characters.
Posted Image

#13 Obersturmbannführer

Obersturmbannführer

Obersturmbannführer

• Hentai Geeks
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:40 AM

Do you play it with friends? I lost interest on single player and now plays only when the entire gang is present (Roland, Mordacai, Lilith and Brick). Its really fun specially when your party gets Wiped by a rampaging Badass Skag when your only level 8.

#14 themeat

themeat

Ultra Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:21 AM

I know this thread is a little old, but i have recently gotten back into this game hardcore. i started a new game with lilith and have gotten into the online play a lot. its much more fun when you can kill bad guys with real people, so if anyone wants to play on PC, hit me up my gamespy ID is j102srf
Posted Image

#15 -Dust-

-Dust-

Skatanic

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,434 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Hairy
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Pics
  • How Did You Find Us?: Hentai Link List

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

An overall enjoyable experience in single player, but waaay more fun in multiplayer. I have it for Xbox, and it's been splitting the playtime between FFXIII and playthrough 2 of Mass Effect 2 pretty handily. The addition of skill trees and the RPG elements make me, a not-so-huge of FPS gamer, thoroughly enjoy playing, and all the ridiculous characters and events make the experience quite enjoyable. I haven't gotten any of the DLC for it yet, does anyone have any opinions on the 3(?) that have come out?
Posted Image
What I'm Playing: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Borderlands, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Quest IX

#16 Ecophobia

Ecophobia

• Geekettes
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Sex:Female Hentai Geekette

• Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Sex Toys
  • How Did You Find Us?: Word Of Mouth

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

Borderlands is a neat game, although I didn't like it on PC due to GameSpy's crappy service. <_<

I also think it is way funner when you play with friends.

#17 Teo_li

Teo_li

Mega Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: School Girls
  • <3 Hentai Media: Everything

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

I played borderlands for about 6hours, with 2 friends, haven't picked it up since. To be completely honest i think it's only worth one play through. But it is a fun game if you play with more than one person.
Posted Image Posted Image
By: Nuka~nim~& Reason~~ Thanks ladies~~

#18 Obersturmbannführer

Obersturmbannführer

Obersturmbannführer

• Hentai Geeks
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:00 PM

I agree with Teo_li, the game is only worth 1 Play through. But as I have said before, it is best played with at least 3 - 4 people!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)