Toggle shoutbox Hentai Geeks Global Comment Box! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Speak your mind, for the rest of HG to hear!
@  PinkSunsets : (19 August 2014 - 04:39 PM) I just had dominos 5 mins ago! haha! xD
@  Teo_li : (12 August 2014 - 01:22 PM) pizza is the best~
@  Mars Astro : (10 August 2014 - 02:11 AM) Yay, Pizza!
@  TaZze : (09 August 2014 - 08:00 AM) :pizza:
@  Izanami~ : (09 August 2014 - 01:52 AM) busy summer is busy
@  Rοy : (06 August 2014 - 06:10 PM) Take care people....life is good!
@  Rοy : (06 August 2014 - 06:09 PM)

lol, Bing and Google are active members

Don't feel bad kalajel. There is a forum now that has no more members...and no forum
@  Reason : (05 August 2014 - 05:07 AM) no more room in hell *)
@  Rοy : (04 August 2014 - 10:23 PM) :pepsi:
@  kalajel : (03 August 2014 - 07:44 AM) lol, Bing and Google are active members. :P
@  Migos~ : (20 July 2014 - 10:03 AM) #RookieOfTheYear
@  TaZze : (14 July 2014 - 04:31 PM) :pizza:
@  Oni-Hime : (09 July 2014 - 12:45 PM) I'm back! You all can rest easy now.
@  Migos~ : (09 July 2014 - 12:12 AM) Hello, fuhrer
@  Father_McGruder : (02 July 2014 - 11:23 PM) Is it weird I still wish the Take on me Manga was turned into an anime, I feel old.
@  Nelo Angelo : (02 July 2014 - 07:58 AM) Holy shit night shift is rough
@  BDamio : (29 June 2014 - 12:08 AM) Casey Jones is on HG? Gasp!
@  DR. Burn00 : (28 June 2014 - 04:51 PM) goongala!
@  kalajel : (26 June 2014 - 10:04 AM) Cat! BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK!
@  RainbowSprin... : (25 June 2014 - 01:22 PM) meow

Photo

[support] [e-ohkoku] Erotical Night - Walkthrough

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#1 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Sex:Male Hentai Geek

• Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Breasts (Any Size)
  • <3 Hentai Media: Other
  • How Did You Find Us?: Search Engine

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:28 AM

Sorry, but there will probably not be any more updates to the guide. If I ever have enough spare time, I'll try to fill in the gaps, but at the moment, don't hold your breath.

Erotical Nights Walkthrough
By LordZhailzur

Sorry dial-up users. There are a lot of pictures in this guide... :)

Download links here (I think the main link is dead, but there are a few links within the topic if you're willing to look):
http://www.hentaigee...n...=32603&st=0
Very small download size (roughly 80mb) makes it a good game to get.

This is basically a little guide on the game by [e-ohkoku], Erotical Nights (version 1.5). I haven't made much of a contribution to H-Geeks, so I thought I'd start helping people with this game.
As the game is currently in Japanese only, it can be hard to navigate due to the fact that it's an RPG and requires you to read through the dialogue.

This is probably the first H-Game that I really enjoyed. Many of the others were just: "CLICK FORWARD BUTTON HEAPS AND JUST LOOK AT HOT PICS" which I didn't really like. Although the game can be ruthlessly difficult at some stages, the game is enjoyable to play if you like RPGs.

Story: ?/10 (I can't read Japanese...)
Graphics: 9/10 (cutesy sprites, well animated battles)
Audio: 6/10 (nothing impressive, music is just 20 seconds of audio looped. voices are not too bad)
Length: 8/10 (lasts you a decent amount of time, roughly 10-15 hours to complete everything)
Sexiness: 8/10 (everything looks nicely done - cute girls)

CONTENTS
[.0] To Do List
[.1] Version History (100%)
[.2] How To Play (100%)
[.3] Battle System (100%)

[.4] Walkthrough (100%)
[0A] Prologue: The Devil Girl
[1A] Teleport Point 1: The Journey Begins
[2A] Teleport Point 2: Exploring The World
[3A] Teleport Point 3: Pirates! (arrrrr)
[4A] Teleport Point 4: The Really Confusing Part
[5A] Teleport Point 5: Infiltrating Castle Erotica
[6A] Teleport Point 6: Queen of Castle Erotica
[7A] Teleport Point 7: Nearing The End
[9A] Teleport Point 9: Showdown

[.4A] Sidequests (50%)
[1B] Sidequest 1: The Mermaid (100%)
[2B] Sidequest 2: Super Rocket Pants (100%)
[3B] Sidequest 3: Getting To Devildom (100%)
[4B] Sidequest 4: The Ultimate Pants (0%)
[5B] Sidequest 5: Catgirl and Bunny (0%)
[6B] Sidequest 6: Roreita & The Cannon Pants (0%)
[7B] Sidequest 7: New Game+ (100%)

[.5] Additional Information (100%)
[.6] Power Leveling (100%)
[.7] Battle Tips (100%)
[.8] Girl Weaknesses (100%)
[.9] Important Item Descriptions (100%)
[.10] Conclusion (100%)

To go to a specific area, press Ctrl+F and type in the code at the beginning. Eg. If you want to get to Game Interface, Items, type in [.3] and you should get there.

[.0] TO DO LIST

1. Complete the walkthrough. DONE!
2. List all the girls and their weaknesses. DONE!
3. Add some more item descriptions. DONE!
4. Add pictures into the walkthrough for easier understanding. DONE!
5. Finish the sidequests.
6. ????
7. Profit!

[.1] VERSION HISTORY

Mar. 2nd '08
Version 2.0

I've completed all of the sidequests.
Except for one of the - cuz I forgot how to complete it. I'll have it done soon.

Feb. 24th '08
Version 1.5

It took me two months to get all the pictures in. I'm so lazy. x(
Anyway, I'll be looking towards finishing the sidequests.

Dec. 24th '07
Version 1.0

Woah, a big jump in versions.
I have completed the main walkthrough! w00t! I will add the side quests and some pictures to accompany the walkthrough soon.

Dec. 22nd '07
Version 0.3

A bit more on the walkthrough added.

Dec. 21th '07
Version 0.2

Changed the layout slightly. Cut down the walkthrough a bit so it just had information on how to progress. Battle tips, how to powerlevel, etc, is going to be placed within another section.

Dec. 19th '07
Version 0.1

Not much in the guide yet. Set up basic guide on how to play the game. A little bit of help at the beginning of the game, but the bulk of the walkthrough is non-existant.

[.2] HOW TO PLAY

AIM OF THE GAME
Walk around and attempt to find and defeat the final boss, which I guess is the red devil girl.
The game plays like an RPG... but with sex.

CONTROLS
Arrow Keys: Move Character
Space Bar: Confirm / 'Action Button' (allows you to speak to people, etc)
Shift: Cancel / Opens the Menu

OVERWORLD
It's pretty simple to navigate. Walk around with the arrow keys and use space bar to examine things.

KEY STRUCTURES

Save/Teleport Point (looks like a penis with a glowing light above it)
Simply press Space in front of it and you'll activate it. You can use it to teleport between any other points using the first couple of options. The third to last option saves the game, and the second to last option loads your game. The last option quits the game.

Shops/Houses
Enter the shop by standing at the door and pressing Spacebar.

Options:
- Press Spacebar to buy stuff. You can see the price and your money at the bottom of the menu. Press C to buy 10 of something (on for some items).
- Press Shift while in the buy screen to return back to the beginning.
- Press DOWN on the Arrows Keys to leave the shop while at the beginning.
- Press C to open up your storage. You can store items here (obviously). Press shift here to return to the beginning.
- In some cases, you can press UP on the arrow keys to fuck the store keeper. Only works with some people (like the very first shop)

Red Shops
These structures are easily identified by the red roof. After every battle you can come here, and they will give you a free, random gift. You cannot get a gift if you ran from the battle. You can also recharge your batteries here (more on this later).

ITEMS

As with every RPG, you're given a large amount of items to play with. I haven't been able to find out many effects yet, but more on that later. In order to access your items, press SHIFT while in the overworld. You'll open the menu, and you can browse the items here. You can move items by selecting them once with SPACE, moving the cursor to where you want, then pressing SPACE again. Select an item twice to USE it. Select an equipable twice to EQUIP/UN-EQUIP it.

VITAL ITEMS
Although I don't know the effects of many, here are a few that you may need to know. Head to [.9] for more info.

Bottle of Water
Description: A bottle of water labelled 'GOLD'.
Effect: Reduces your arousal meter by 33. These are very cheap (30 gold each) and you should keep a stock of at least 20.

Battery
Description: Powers your toys.
Effect: You can use toys in battle to give yourself an advantage. If you check the description of the time, you'll see a number. It maxes out at 100. If this number reaches 0, you cannot use toys on girls during battle. The battery can be recharged at the houses with red roofs.

MAIN SCREEN

Health / Arousal Meter (red meter)
Basically, this is your health, but in reverse. If it reaches the max, and a girl uses a move such as a blowjob, handjob, etc, you lose and return to the place you started. Your meter drops by 1 every 10 steps you take. In some places such as the desert, walking around will actually increase your arousal. You can equip certain items (I'm not sure which) to counter this.

The arousal meter can be decrease by using WATER. Water can be bought in shops for 30 gold (or whatever the currency is). It looks like a bottle of water with the writing 'GOLD' on it. It decreases your arousal meter by 33.

It can also be temporarily increased for the duration of the battle. One item that does this is a blue box with LOVE written on it. It costs 298 gold to buy (can be bought in the third town).

There is no way to permanantly increase your arousal, btw.

Armor / Pants (green meter)

You can equip different kinds of pants on your character. Simply, when your pants are still on, girls cannot perform certain moves on you and are restricted to kissing and attempting to remove your pants. During battle, this bar decreases whenever you use a move, or when the girl uses a move.

During battle, girls can attempt to remove your pants. If you use an INSERT move it will immediately remove your pants. Pants can be re-equipped after battle, so don't worry about losing it.

Note that your armor stat can reach 0, and even into negatives, but you won't lose your pants until a girl uses the Remove Pants move.

Charm / Attack (blue meter)
Basically, the more points you have in this bar, the more damage you'll deal to the girl's arousal meter. This can be increased by the use of some items.

The default number is 10 - anything below that decreases your damage. Your charm can exceed 100, even though it's stated at -/100. Equipping toys increases your charm, which tells you how strong it is.

COMPASS
Pretty obvious what a compass does, it allows you to tell where North and stuff is.

ENCOUNTER INDICATOR
At the top left hand corner of a screen, you may notice a star. The star tells you if enemies are in the area, and if there is a chance of you randomly encountering an enemy. If the star isn't there, you're safe.

[.3] BATTLE SYSTEM

The battle system is quite simple, you take it in turns to perform actions to the girl and you try to increase their arousal meter to the max. After increasing it to the max, use a INSERT action to make them orgasm and defeat them.

BATTLE SCREEN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

USING TOYS
In order to use a toy, open up the item menu and choose it twice. You now have it 'equipped'. The USE TOY command should now be choosable, and you can choose where to use the toy. Using a toy will consume your batteries, and once you run out of batteries, you will be unable to use any more toys. You can check how much power you have left by highlighting the battery item. The number stated is how much you have left. The number starts at 100Mhz, and increases by 20Mhz every time you beat a boss. Here are the bosses that increase your power:

- Mermaid (second teleport, sidequest)
- Warrior Girl (third teleport)
- Ganguro Girl (fourth teleport)
- Queen (sixth teleport)
- Final Boss (ninth teleport)

So you'll have a total of 200Mhz at the end of the game.

GIRL'S ATTACKS

Here is a list of all the possible attacks done by girls.

Posted Image

CRITICAL HITS

Some girls have weaknesses, which deal roughly triple damage. You can check the list of weaknesses in the Girl Weakness section.

Posted Image

LOSING

If your arousal bar is maxed out, and the girl uses a move other than kiss/hug or removing your pants, you cum and lose the fight. You will also lose if you use an INSERT move with too much arousal. You return to the starting point with half your money gone.

Posted Image

Edited by LordZhailzur, 02 December 2008 - 11:56 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:29 AM

[.4] THE WALKTHROUGH

I made up all these chapter names by myself, so don't go asking, "omg, where do u find out dat name!?!?". I know they sound incredibly cheesy, but whatever. Note that the screenshots were taken while I was playing New Game+, so I have a bunch of high level stuff you can't get until late game. :)

[0A] PROLOGUE: The Devil Girl

Posted Image
"It's like Final Fantasy! With hentai!"

First of all, name your character. Watch the opening cinematics, and you'll be forced into the battle.

If you enter your name as エロティカ@ all the girls you fight will instantly be naked at the beginning of the fight.
(thanks to hornydragonz for confirmation)

------------------------------------------------------------

BOSS FIGHT: Shop Girl
DIFFICULTY: Easy
AROUSAL METER: 100
WEAK POINT: Anus

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Remove Pants [Low Damage, High Armor Damage]
Lick [Medium Damage]
Handjob [Medium Damage]
Blowjob [Medium Damage]

First fights in games are generally easy, and this is no exception. The Shop Girl starts off at 70/100 Arousal, so you don't have to do much work. Strip off her shoes, skirt and pantie, and then just use Insert moves until she orgasms. Easy fight.

[1A] TELEPORT POINT 1: The Journey Begins

ENEMIES:
Goth Maid Girl [Easy] [Weak Point: None]
Gym Girl [Easy] [Weak Point: Anus]
Loli Swimsuit Girl [Hard] [Weak Point: None] (you can only encounter her when walking through shallow water)

Posted Image
"Just ignore all that high level stuff I got. >_>"

After the fight, you'll be in control of your character (I'll call him Hero from now on). Enter the gray tent and talk to the old man. Open up the two chests for a pair of pants and some cash. There is a save point nearby, as well as a shop (you can fight the shop girl again, but it's not recommended. You only get 1 gold as a prize) and a red house.

First of all, just walk long the path and fight girls along the way. Remember, if a girl removes your pants, equip them again after the fight. I don't recommended fighting the swimsuit girl at the moment, as she can deal a lot of damage and you'll have a hard time beating her. If you do encounter her, flee.

You should do a bit of grinding right now and buy some good toys (check section [.6] for more info).

THINGS YOU SHOULD GET:
Black Dildo (about 3000 gp) - A good toy to start off. Deals a lot of damage, with little damage to yourself.
Anal Dildo (about 4000 GP) - A bit expensive, so you can pass on this if you want. Deals little damage, but if you use it on a girl whose weak point is their anus (which is a lot of girls) it can deal decent damage.

After a short walk, you should come upon a shop. Buy stuff if you need, if not, continue along. You'll arrive at a small town, you can stock up on stuff here. If you keep heading west, you'll find a save point.

Posted Image
"Just one of the 'monsters' you get to 'fight'."

[2A] TELEPORT POINT 2: Exploring The World

ENEMIES:
Elf Girl (holding a lacrosse racket) [Medium] [Weak Point: None]
Loli Swimsuit Girl [Medium] [Weak Point: None] (you can only encounter her when walking through shallow water)

If you're satisfied with what you have at the moment, teleport to the second point. From here, continue on west, and keep walking until you reach the shore (you can walk into light blue (shallow) water!).

Posted Image
"Up from the save point, just walk along the coast."

Walk along the shoreline, and continue south. You'll come into a desert. Careful when in the desert, your arousal quickly increases while you walk around. Once you exit the desert, you should arrive at the third teleport point.

Posted Image
"Walking through the desert increases your arousal."

[3A] TELEPORT POINT 3: Pirates

ENEMIES:
Elf Girl (holding a lacrosse racket) [Medium] [Weak Point: None]
Loli Swimsuit Girl [Medium] [Weak Point: None] (you can only encounter her when walking through shallow water)
Pirate Girl [Medium] [Weak Point: Breast]
(Mini-Boss) Pirate Captain [Medium-Hard] [Weak Point: Anus]
(Boss) Warrior Girl [Hard] [Weak Point: Anus]

At this point of the game, you really need to do some grinding if you haven't done any so far. First of all, go to the hidden shop. From the third town, if you head north, you should see a house concealed within the mountains. In there, you can buy a pair of pants, or a star shaped like the Star of David. They cost about 700-800, and you need TWO. Buy two!

Posted Image
"This is where it is. The developers hid it just to mess with our heads. Head north of town 3 a bit."

Recommended Equipment:
(check out the item's list in the bottom of the guide if you don't know where to get some of this stuff)

Two Magic Stars
100 Bottles of Water (more = better)
3 Love Creams (optional, but highly recommended)
Black Dildo
Anal Dildo
Some Charm Boosting Items (optional)
Fully Charged Battery

Now, once you have those, head south from the town, you should see a bunch of trees shaped like a maze. There's a person blocking the entrance, talk to him a few times, and you should be able to walk through him (he'll move after). Navigate your way through the forest maze, and you'll arrive at a shore.

Posted Image
"Talk to this guy to make him move. It'll give you access to the next area."

Walk along the shore, and you'll come to a series of mini islands with a bunch of pirate girls. The pirate girls won't fight you until you talk to them, but it's better to ignore them if possible (since you cannot run from the fight). Check some of the houses, and you may find a Magic Stars. You'll find two in total, giving you a total of FOUR Magic Stars.

If you're short on money, and can't afford the stars, fight the girls and check the houses for stars.

Continue along the shore, until you get to a mountainous area. You'll see a cave, a pirate captain blocking the entrance. Time for a mini-boss.

BOSS FIGHT: Pirate Captain
DIFFICULTY: Medium-Hard

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Lick [Medium Damage]
Handjob [Medium Damage]
Blowjob [Medium-High Damage]
Tittyfuck [Medium-High Damage]

Posted Image
"She can deal up to 50-60 damage! Bring a lot of healing items."

First of all, remove the octopus. Although it hasn't done anything to me, I have heard it can increase your arousal somehow. Don't bother removing her shirt or bra, because she does that automatically when she uses the Tittyfuck attack on you.

Then, use the Love Cream to increase your maximum Arousal to 120. It should make it a lot easier. Keep your Arousal below 50 if you used the Love Cream, keep it below 30 if you haven't. If she makes your arousal go to a high level, remember to heal and defend to keep it low. Increase your Charm too if you can.

Her weak point is her anus, so use that anal dildo (if you have it... hopefully). This is probably your first difficult fight, so don't worry if you lose.

Posted Image
"To get rid of these big rocks, stand in front of them, open your inventory and use the rock stars. Yay!"

After beating her, she'll disappear. You can now head into the cave. Just follow the path, and you eventually find another PIRATE CAPTAIN. Use the same tactic as above to defeat her.

After all that fighting, you are probably low on batteries. I recommend returning to the town to stock up on stuff and recharge your battery, because you are in for a difficult fight. After recuperating, go back to the spot you beat the second Pirate Captain, and you'll see a person in a green robe. Talk to her to initiate the fight.

BOSS FIGHT: Warrior Girl
DIFFICULTY: Hard
AROUSAL METER: 130

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Lick [Medium Damage]
Handjob [Medium Damage]
Slow Fuck [High Damage] [Deals damage to self]
Hard Fuck [High Damage] [Deals damage to self]
Quick Fuck [High Damage] [Deals damage to self]
Deep Fuck [Very High Damage] [Deals damage to self]

Posted Image
"She does so much damage, it's not funny. But it is hawt."

This is the first time you'll encounter an enemy that actually uses fuck moves on you (identical to your INSERT moves). It's a nasty surprise, and deals very high damage. She has a bit more clothing than usual, so it'll take some time. As usual, use your Love Cream (you'll need it). Keep your arousal below 30 at all times!

Remember to have patience, and only use a fuck move when her arousal is 10-15 to max. I made a mistake with this fight, she had 110/130 arousal, I used a fuck move, and her arousal went up to 129/130. She defeated me, and cost me a lot of time walking around (as well as losing about 2000 gold...).

She's weak to anus, so use that anal dildo... a lot!

Well, if you managed to beat her, leave the little island and go west. You'll see a path has opened, as well as three chests containing money, an opal (sell for more money) and a gold coin (sell for even more money). Leave the cave via the exit, and it'll take you back to the third town.

Now, head outside, and walk back to town. Talk to all the people, and re-examine the houses. You'll find a few things, such as the Garnet (a red stone) which you can sell for money.

Time to get to the next town, walk as south as possible in the third town, and follow the coastline east. Now, walk along the coastline until you reach a mountain path. Enter the path, and keep walking east. You should see a sign soon enough. Take the southernmost (bottom) path.

Follow the path, and go east at the next intersection. You'll enter a port town.

[4A] TELEPORT POINT 4: The Game Gets Really Confusing

ENEMIES:

Treasure Chest Girl [Medium] [Weak Point: Anus]
Tennis Player [Medium] [Weak Point: Anus]
Marathon Runner [Medium] [Weak Point: None]
(Boss) Ganguro Girl [Hard] [Weak Point: Breast]

BUY ONE MAGIC STAR. BUY AT LEAST ONE MAGIC STAR!! If you want to grab some treasure, get TWO!!

Stock up on some stuff if you need. You can buy better versions of Water (which heal 77) for 120 gold here. I suggest getting some. You can completely reduce your arousal bar if you use both. Buy some new pants, as well as the anal dildo if you have cash to spare.

Most of the game has been a breeze. A few 'huh' moments, but nothing you couldn't do. Now, the game really messes with you if you can't read Japanese. I had to get some help here myself to pass this...

First of all, when in the port town, check all the houses and talk to all the people. You should find a diary. Read the diary.

Now, head the the western-most part of the town. Hidden in the forest/mountains is a guy in a yellow shirt. Talk to him.

Now, head back to the intersection with the sign. Take the other path, and keep walking along. You should find a small house by itself. Go inside and talk to the guy in there.

Go back to the port town, and check the forest section near where the guy in the yellow shirt was. Keep walking around in the forest and hammer Spacebar like mad. You should eventually find a BELL item. Very important.

Now, head to the eastern-most part of the town. You'll come to a coastline. Follow the coastline up north, and you'll get to a wall of mountains. Stand as far east as possible, and use the bell. You'll clear a path. Keep using it over and over to clear it.

Posted Image
"Use the bell right here. It couldn't have been more vague..."

You'll open the path to a mountain area, walk through the maze and you'll eventually arrive at a cave. More dungeons!

This dungeon is pretty straightforward, so I won't put too much here. On the eastern side of the dungeon is a rock, and past it you'll see some chests. THIS PATH IS OPTIONAL! If you decide to go here, you'll find three chests. The first one is empty, the second contains pants, and the third has a girl in it (you can't run!)

Keep walking through, and you'll eventually find a boss. The path is blocked by ONE rock, so bring a star.

BOSS FIGHT: Ganguro Girl
AROUSAL METER: 140
WEAK POINT: Breast

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Lick [Medium Damage]
Handjob [Medium Damage]

Posted Image
"If you've got an egg vibrator, you can use it on her nipples for critical damage."

This boss is a little harder than the other boss, namely with a larger arousal bar. If you stocked up the two different types of potions, you should be alright throughout the fight. Keep your arousal below 10 (20-30 if you increased your maximum arousal).

She doesn't use any fuck moves, but her regular moves deal a lot of damage. Each move deals 60+, so be very careful.

One other annoying thing is that you must completely strip her if you wish to attack her weak point which is her breast. Remove her bra, use as many Charm items as possible, then use Touch Breast (Hard). It should deal 15-ish damage. Don't waste time with toys, and use the handcuffs when possible.

After the battle, there are two chests to grab. One of them contains a Gold Coin, and another contains a wooden flute. Using the wooden flute teleports you out of a dungeon, so it's quite a time-saver. If you don't feel like you need it, you can sell it for a nice sum of 30,000+ gold. I'm not sure if you can find any more after this, so be very careful with it.

Now, head back to the port town and walk to the intersection with the sign and go to the other path. Keep going up and you should enter an area with a lot of sheep. From this area, if you go west, you should be able to find a teleport point. It's a bit out of place, but I guess it's helpful to get here quickly.

[5A] TELEPORT POINT 5: Infiltrating Castle Erotica

Treasure Chest Girl [Medium] [Weak Point: Anus]
Tennis Player [Medium] [Weak Point: Anus]
Marathon Runner [Medium] [Weak Point: None]

Okay, now that you have this teleport point, head back to all the sheep, and go north across the bridge. Take the LEFT PATH (or west). Keep following the coastline on the left path until you reach a path into a mountain area. Go into the mountain area, and you'll eventually reach an area with a bunch of tress. Keep trying to go northwest, and you should make it into a town. You can buy some stuff, but you're literally stuck here and can't go anywhere due to the guards blocking passage into the castle.

Now, you know the drill. Enter every house, talk to every person. There are a few hidden houses, so enter them. Once you've talked to EVERYONE, head to the western place, and you'll see a guy in a yellow shirt. Talk to him, and he'll move aside. Go down the path, and talk to the knight hiding in the forests.

Okay, now you have to find a Castle Crest. Go to the first teleport point, walk into the river and follow it southwards. You should be able to find the crest at this location...

Posted Image
"What the hell is it doing here?"

Anyways, now you can head back to the town with the guards, and use the Castle Crest, they'll move aside. Save at the teleport point here.

Posted Image
"Are you sure he's royalty? What kind of prince wears rocket pants?"

[6A] TELEPORT POINT 6: Queen of Castle Erotica

Secretary [Hard] [Weak Point: None]
H-Maid [Hard] [Weak Point: Breast]
Nurse [Hard] [Weak Point: None]
(Boss) Queen Erotica [Easy] [Weak Point: None]

Posted Image
"A hentai game is not complete without a nurse."

Posted Image
"Yay for devil wings!"

Okay, now that you're inside, talk to EVERYONE OUTSIDE the castle, including everyone in the houses (there's one house kinda hidden away, so look around). Once you've done that, go into the castle and go west, you should see a guard hiding in the forests. Talk to him from behind. After a bit of dialogue, head back into the castle and examine all the houses. You should fine a Castle Key.

BUY TWO MAGIC STARS!!

You can head into the interior of the castle now. There's one path blocked by a guard, and the other path leads to a bunch of treasure, but it's blocked.

When inside, go north, and go west as soon as possible. Go south into the room, and look around. You should find a pair of stairs. Go down, and you'll head into a dungeon like area. Navigate through the area, removing boulders where you see fit. Keep going, and you'll find a pair of stairs going up. This will lead back to the main room, and just follow the path, and you'll find the Queen of Erotica.

BOSS FIGHT: Queen of Erotica
DIFFICULTY: Easy
WEAK POINT: None

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Lick [Medium Damage]
Handjob [Medium Damage]
Tittyfuck [High Damage]

You don't even have to make the Queen of Erotica orgasm to win this fight. To win the fight, all you need to do is use an Insert move, and the battle will automatically end. First of all, use Water and Vitality Pills to keep your arousal at 0! Even though you don't have to make her orgasm, she can do a lot of damage. She has a lot of clothing to remove, but just keep to the important stuff like her skirt, forget removing her shirt and stuff.

It should only take a few turns, and you will get her panties off. Select INSERT, and the battle will end, initiating a movie.

Posted Image
"Watch out kids. Sex blows up castles."

Okay, I don't really get what happened, but the exterior of the castle is all wrecked... and the Queen is looking happy. :\
You can open the chest behind her to get a pretty nice pair of pants (77 DEF).

Now you should do a bit of exploring. Head back down to the lower level, and if you look very carefully, you'll find a pair of stairs leading into the treasure room (it's blocked by your view, so just look for suspicious areas and mash Spacebar).

The treasure in the room is worht quite a bit, but there is a Treasure Chest Girl in one of the chests, so be careful!

Now, head outside, if you check at the northern end of the castle, you'll notice two boulders blocking the path. REMOVE THE BOULDERS! It'll cost you about 1,500 to buy the Magic Stars, but the treasure in that area is worth over 15,000! There is also a pair of pants (133 DEF, but reduces Charm to 0) as well as a Treasure Chest Girl. Some of the chests are hidden from your view, so walk around and mash Space (again...)!!

Prepartion for the Final Boss
Here are some things you should buy to get ready for the final boss.

- 100-200 of Water
- 100-200 of Vitality Pills
- A lot of Charm increasing items
- ALL THREE TYPES OF AROUSAL INCREASING CREAMS!! VERY VITAL!! TWO OF EACH!!*
- Max out your battery!
- Handcuffs
- Best Vaginal Dildo you can afford.
- A COUPLE OF MAGIC STARS! 4-5 TO BE SAFE!!

* You can only buy the Blue Love Cream from shops (third town), but the Green and Gold Love Cream can only be gotten from the Red Shops, or dropped by girls. By this time of the game, you probably have some saved up. If not, you will have a lot of trouble with the final boss.

You can now head east into the snow area. There are a few chests around, so feel free to open them if you like, but there's nothing fantastic in them.

Posted Image
"Your arousal increase by 2 every step you take. Be careful."

If you keep your Arousal at 100, but have a nice pair of pants on (those with 133 DEF are good here) it should take the girl about 3-4 turns before she takes your pants off. If she does take your pants off, simply use Water and Vitality Pills to reduce it to 0.

Posted Image
"This is the only enemy you'll fight in the snow region."

There is a house near the end of the snow region that contains a note. I can't tell what it says, but you may want to pick it up in case it's needed (I just chucked it into storage...)

There aren't any confusing puzzles in this area, so continue onto the lava region where you'll find a teleport point.

[7A] TELEPORT POINT 7: Nearing The End

Archer [Hard] [Weak Point: None]

Posted Image
"I guess they ran out of ideas for girls. The Archer is basically the only enemy you'll face for the rest of the main game."

Just like the snow region, your Arousal will increase by TWO every step, so just follow the strategy I listed above.

There's a special item you can find here called the Thunder Staff that opens the way to Teleport Point 8 (the little island with the broken bridge you may have noticed early in the game). I will post a picture of its location soon, since it's one of those, "Can't find unless you have a guide" items.

Again, there are a few chests blocked by boulders. Remove them if you need, there are a few measley treasures inside. Keep following the path, and you'll soon find a cave and another teleport point.

[6A] TELEPORT POINT 9: Showdown

Archer [Hard] [Weak Point: None]
(Boss) Devil Girl [Very Hard] [Weak Point: None]
(Final Boss Boss) Goddess of Erotica [Insanely Hard] [Weak Point: Breast]

Yup, I DID miss out Teleport Point 8 as it is an optional dungeon. It's filled with a lot of good stuff, so check the Side Quest section later. Once again you're in a lava area. There are a few treasures to pick up, but your main goal is to get to the boss.

The boss is blocked by a single boulder, so make sure you have a star ready. Check everything, equip your favorite armor, and get ready.

Posted Image
"The final boss."

BOSS FIGHT: Devil Girl
DIFFICULTY: Very Hard
AROUSAL METER: 160

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Medium Damage]
Remove Pants [Medium Damage, High Armor Damage]
Lick Head [Medium-High Damage]
Lick [High Damage]
Handjob [High Damage]
Blowjob [High Damage]

Posted Image
"It's extremely difficult to win this fight normally. Love Cream is absolutely necessary."

Okay, let me tell you. The Devil Girl can do 100 damage outright, which will kill your hero instantly. She has a few tamer attacks, but they still do very high damage.

What I suggest you do is use the BLUE and GREEN Love Cream. This will increase your maximum Arousal to 150. You can use a GOLD Love Cream if you want, but it's not needed for this fight.

If you're fighting without increasing your maximum Arousal, the fight is literally impossible. She'll just instantly kill you with one of her attacks and you'll have to restart.

Okay, keep your arousal below 30 at all times (I'm assuming you increasing your arousal to 150). Any higher, and use your water and vitality pill. If after using those two items and your arousal is still over 30, DEFEND!

Strip her lower area down, don't worry about her upper clothes. Once you get her pants off, eat all your charm items and attack!

She is weak to nothing, so use your strongest vaginal dildo constantly. It'll take a while, but you'll eventually max her arousal.

ONLY USE AN INSERT MOVE IF HER AROUSAL IS 0-10 FROM THE MAX! SHE DOESN'T TAKE MUCH DAMAGE FROM INSERT MOVES AND MAY NOT ORGASM = YOU'RE SCREWED

To be safe, just ger her to 160/160 before inserting. Also, keep your arousal below 30 before your insert, since the self damage is massive.

Posted Image
"Phew, that's finally over."

Posted Image
"One of the most unoriginal plot twists I've seen."

Posted Image
"That old guy... is actually this angel!?"

Posted Image
"This is the last final battle. Honest."

BOSS FIGHT: Goddess of Erotica
DIFFICULTY: Insanely Hard
AROUSAL METER: 200

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Medium Damage]
Lick Head [Medium-High Damage]
Lick [High Damage]
Handjob [High Damage]
Blowjob [High Damage]

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU MAKE YOURSELF CUM. YOU'LL LOSE HALF YOUR MONEY, BUT YOU CAN GO BACK AND RESTOCK ON BATTERIES AND ITEMS WHICH WILL MAKE THE FIGHT MUCH EASIER. YOU CAN SKIP FIGHTING THE DEVIL GIRL IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEATEN HER.

I will continue assuming you made yourself lose. Again, IT'S MUCH QUICKER TO MAKE YOURSELF LOSE. Here are some items I suggest you use:

- Best egg vibrator possible (to deal damage to her nipples)
- All 3 Love Creams
- As many healing items as possible
- As many charm boosting items as possible
(check section [.8] if you don't know what I'm talking about)

First, I recommend stripping her completely. Luckily for you, she wears a huge amount of clothing, so it will take a while. Once she manages to remove your pants, use all 3 love creams (which will boost your max arousal to 200), and make sure your arousal is constantly below 30. Using any move on her will add about 17 arousal to you, and insert moves can increase your arousal by 50-100 ish. Most of her attacks will deal over 100 damage, with the strongest dealing up to 150+.

Posted Image
"Once again, having 100 Arousal is basically asking to lose. You need 200!"

Posted Image
"Once you've fully stripped her, continously use the best egg vibrator you've got on her nipples."

Luckily, egg vibrators consume a very small amount of energy (about 20). Since you should have about 180 energy, you've got 8-9 uses of it. Make sure to USE ALL YOUR CHARM BOOSTING ITEMS, IT WILL INCREASE THE DAMAGE SIGNIFICANTLY!! With a lot of charm, you should be able to deal 20-30ish damage each time you use it on her nipples.

The Goddess of Erotica takes very little damage from insert moves. The only insert move you should use is INSERT DEEP (fourth and last option). Insert Deep only deals 4 damage (without any charm boosts), while the rest of the moves deal basically no damage. So only INSERT once her arousal is maxed out!

Posted Image
"This is the final final battle. Seriously."

After the long and tiring battle, you'll be treated to the credits, and then you're free to do whatever you want (you should visit the hidden dungeon)! There are no longer any random encounters (unless you enter the secret dungeon).

That's the end of the main game, check out my side quest walkthrough for more info.

Edited by LordZhailzur, 26 February 2008 - 10:13 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:30 AM

[.4A] SIDEQUESTS

What's an RPG without a huge amount of side quests? Well, there aren't that many sidequests in Erotical Night, but I'll lead you through a few of them.

[1B] SIDEQUESTS 1: The Mermaid
Availability: When you get to Teleport Point 2
Difficulty: Medium
Reward: A pair of 'rocket pants' which lets you move a lot faster. 37 DEF

Preparations
- 50 Bottles of Water (the more, the better)
- Anal Dildo
- Charged Battery
- Charm Increasing Items
- Love Cream (optional)

Posted Image
"Here it is. Just keep walking through the forest, and you'll find a cave."

Okay, to get to the right place, teleport to town 2. Now, go into the town and look for a well. South of the well should be a bunch of trees. Walk into the trees and follow the path. You are going the right way if you see a woman standing near some water.

If you keep following the path, you'll find a cave. Enter the cave.

Inside the cave are:

Indian Girl [Medium] [Weak Point: None]
(Boss) - Mermaid [Hard] [Weak Point: Breast]

Just walk around the cave, it's a fairly straight forward path. You'll eventually find a person in a green robe, with three chests. Two of the chests contain money and treasure, while the other chest contains the rocket pants. Unfortunately, the green robed person is blocking it... so talk to her to initiate a boss fight.

BOSS FIGHT: Mermaid
AROUSAL METER: 120

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Lick Head [Medium Damage]
Handjob [Medium Damage]
Blowjob [Medium Damage]

Posted Image
"She's not really a mermaid. Damn cosplayers."

This is the first boss you face if you did this as soon as you got to the second town. She is quite hard, and you will probably die if you're not prepared. Start off removing her lower clothing. Don't use the Love Cream just yet because you won't be able to strip after using it for one turn.

Strip her lower body, don't worry about her shirt and stuff. Don't forget to remove the octopus (I think it adds extra damage to you)

You should use the cream once she removes your pants and has gotten your arousal to a high level. If it is at a high level, use a bottle of water and defend immediately. On the next turn, repeat the process if you need to lower it a bit.

Remember to buff up on Charm Boosting items before attacking. If your arousal is a a safe level, use the anal dildo like there's no tomorrow. Remember to be patient and safe, heal up if your arousal looks dangerously high.

Posted Image
"She's a lot stronger than what you have been fighting so far. Be careful."

Grab the rocket pants and leave!
w00t for faster walking!

[2B] SIDEQUESTS 2: Super Rocket Pants

Availability: When you get to Teleport Point 6
Difficulty: Easy
Reward: A pair of 'rocket pants' which lets you move really fast. 69 DEF

This one is a lot easier, but can only be done BEFORE you blow up Castle Erotica (aka, beat the queen).
First, once you get to the outside of Castle Erotica, in the southern part of the town, is a hidden house with a guy in it. Talk to the guy, and he'll talk about rocket pants. Head back to Teleport Point 1 and buy one ROCKET FUEL for a few thousand gold. Head back, and give the rocket fuel to him.

Now, go beat the Queen, and once everything's been destroyed, head back to him. His house is destroyed, but he is standing next to a chest - inside is the super rocket pants, which lets you move even faster than before.

Posted Image
"His whole house got destroyed, but the rocket pants remained unscathed in a chest."

It's well worth it, you can zoom around the whole place in a matter of seconds.

[3B] SIDEQUESTS 3: Getting To Devildom

Availability: When you get beat the game
Difficulty: Easy
Reward: Access to secret dungeon and sidequests.

The Devildom is a secret dungeon which can be accessed after the game. You can enter the area before beating the final boss, but it's impossible to advance to the lower depths - so just wait until you beat the final boss. Once you beat the game, there's a door which leads inside Devildom. Once you're in Devildom, go outside, and examine the teleport point so you can get back there easier later.

Posted Image
"If you look around here, you can find a staff which fixes the broken bridge near town 3."

IN ORDER TO FIND THE STAFF, YOU MUST HAVE PICKED UP THE NOTE FROM THE HOUSE IN THE SNOW REGION! Cheers to randylj13 for this information.

Posted Image
"The interior."

Posted Image
"The path down lower will be blocked until you beat the final boss."

Inside Devildom are two secret bosses, as well as a bunch of rare items. (The ones I suggest you look for are: Golden Dildo, Golden Egg Vibrator, Green Jelly Pants). You can search around, and find a few golden toys, which are the strongest in the game. If you keep heading down, you'll reach a sort of lava town.

Posted Image
"The lava town."

Items I Suggest You Try Finding In Devildom
Devildom is home to a bunch of strong items, so spend some time exploring. I'm too lazy to put actual descriptions on where to find all the stuff, it's not very hard to find it yourself.

- Golden Dildo (strongest in the game)
- Golden Egg Vibrator (strongest in the game)
- Green Jelly Pants (very strong pair of pants)

The Green Jelly Pants have 150+ DEF, as well as giving you a decent charm boost. They're a good overall pair of pants, unlike some pants which have massive defense, but cripple your charm, or pants with high charm and crappy defense.

I'm not sure if there is a golden anal dildo, there probably is, but I can't seem to find it.

You reached the end of this quest. There are a few things you can do here, check below.

[4B] SIDEQUESTS 4: Ultimate Pants

Availability: When you get to Devildom
Difficulty: Easy (but confusing if you don't know what you're doing)
Reward: An extremely powerful pair of pants. Read lower for more info.

Under construction. Here a few sneak peeks.

The Ultimate Pants are a pair of pants that allows you to deal critical damage no matter what you do while you still wear them. Also, if your arousal exceeds the max (aka, you cum), it will reduce your arousal to 1/4 once. The downside is, it only has 77 DEF.

Posted Image

[5B] SIDEQUESTS 5: Cats and Bunnies

Availability: When you get to Devildom
Difficulty: Hard
Reward: Allows you to fight a secret enemy. Opens path to secret boss.

Okay, first of all, make sure you're in the lava town. Talk to every single NPC a few times. Now, exit the area and head south until you reach a little cave area with an old man wearing purple in it. Talk to him a few times. Head back, and talk to everybody in the lava town a few times again.

Now head back to where the old man was, if you've done everything right, he should be gone from that area. Now head back to the lava town. You'll notice the whole area is split up into four little islands. Head to the SW island, and examine all the houses. You should find a key of some sort. If you can't, talk to everyone again! It took me a while to actually get the item, so I just had to to talk to everyone randomly until it worked. =\

Now that you have the key, you'll notice a big tower in the southern part of the lava town. Stand in front of it, and use the key to open the door. Inside, is a man wearing armor. Talk to him a few times. Go outside, and talk to everyone a few times again. Thanks for making our lives hard, e-ohkoku. Now, time to do a bit of backtracking.

Leave the lava town, and warp to the fourth teleport point. Head into the dungeon where you fought the Ganguro Girl. Examine the area where she was standing, and you should find a bag of gunpowder. Head back to the lava town.

Talk to the guy wearing the armor again, and he'll take the gunpowder. Go around, fight some girls, walk around for a few minutes and come back. If you've waited long enough, a treasure chest should be present. Open it to find a bomb.

GLITCH: There was a glitch I encountered when doing this. After giving him the gunpowder, I saved and quit the game. I came back, to see that he still wanted the gunpowder. Obviously, I had already given it to him, and I was screwed. I recommend not saving and quitting after giving him the gunpowder. Save BEFORE giving him the gunpowder, and save once you get the bomb.

Now that you have the bomb, make sure you're equipped with everything you need, and have your batteries maxed out. Head to the northern part of the town where the lava is coming from, and use the bomb. It should blow up the 'lavafall' and get rid of all the lava. You'll now be on an island with the two girls that were stranded in the middle. Talk to them, and they'll give you a present.

BOSS FIGHT: Catgirl and Bunny
AROUSAL METER: 180

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Low Damage]
Lick Head [Medium Damage]
Handjob [High Damage]
Blowjob [High Damage]

The Catgirl and Bunny are quite tough. Luckily for you, the lava town has supplies of everything you need (Love Creams, Angel Tears, etc). Since they have no weakness, I suggest just use a vaginal dildo to deal the damage. First of all, strip all their lower body stuff, overdose on charm boosting items and just keep using the vaginal dildo.

In the lava town, you'll have access to an item called Angel Tears (which I made up). They're a little glass bottle, and they basically reduce your arousal to 0. Handy. Use the Love Creams to raise your arousal to 200, and just keep attacking. If your arousal is at about 100, you can use Water and the Vitality Pill to reduce it. If it's any higher, use the Angel Tears. Or if you're stinking rich, just use Angel Tears.

Since you can fully stock up before the fight, it's not so difficult. They can still deal a lot of damage, so be careful.

Posted Image
"Although there are two girls, they just count as one."

[6B] SIDEQUESTS 6: The Secret Boss & The Cannon Pants

Availability: When you beat the Cat and Bunny Girl
Difficulty: Very Hard
Reward: A pair of cannon pants which immediately strips a girl. 16 DEF

Ever played an action game? Chances are, once you've beaten it, there will be an secret mode like 'Boss Rush' or something, where you have to fight all the game's bosses in a row. Erotical Night has this as well, and - it's not very pleasant. Once you beat the Catgirl and Bunny, head to the place where all the lava was flowing from. There should be an opening heading into another area.

Before you head in, I suggest getting:

- As many healing items as you can afford
- As many charm boosting items as you can afford
- As many sets of love creams as possible. About 5 is cool.
- The Green Jelly Pants. The Ultimate Pants are okay, but they don't last long enough.
- Golden Dildo
- Golden Egg Vibrator
- Best possible Anal Dildo
- Handcuffs
- Max out your batteries
- Make sure you have about an hour of free time

Now, head into the cave. Like all hot areas, your arousal will constantly increase when you walk around. You'll fight all the bosses you have in the game (except for the queen and angel). At this point in the game, you have really good equipment, and the girls will be quite slow in removing your pants.

When the battle starts, immediately begin stripping their lower area (or bra if they're weak point is breast), but DO NOT USE TOYS. Pump all your Charm Boosting items, and use 'Touch' on their weak point. I highly recommend not using toys until you start fighting some of the end game bosses like the Devil Girl. I also highly recommend not using the Love Creams and saving them for tougher bosses. Make sure you have a few left for the tough bosses.

If you're wondering what their weaknesses are, go to the Girl Weakness section, or skim through the walkthrough.

Once you've beaten all the bosses, you'll arrive at the final area. A big ball stands in the center and a chest is behind her. Don't try opening the chest, it won't let you open it until you win. Examine the ball to start the fight.

---------------------------------------------

BOSS FIGHT: Roreita
DIFFICULTY: Very Hard
AROUSAL METER: 100 (phew)

ATTACKS:
Kiss [Medium Damage]
Lick Head [Very High Damage Damage]
Handjob [Very High Damage]
Blowjob [Very High Damage]
Tittyfuck [Very High Damage]

All her attacks deal over 150 damage (aside from kiss and remove pants). Boosting your arousal to 200 using love creams is absolutely essential to your victory. Be careful, using any of your moves will increase your own arousal by like 30. Not very nice. She has massive amounts of defense, with your regular amount of charm, you'll hardly deal any damage.

Posted Image
"Luckily, she only has 100 Arousal."

Hopefully, you've got some batteries left over. If not, it'll be a bit longer. She isn't wearing many clothes, so start off by stripping her lower body. Don't bother with the upper body, since when she uses tittyfuck, she'll take it off automatically anyway.

Once you've got her lower body stripped, pump the charm items, and just use the golden vaginal dildo until she pops. All of her moves deal massive damage - so expect to use an Angel Tear every single turn (unless you're lucky and just uses kiss).

It'll take quite a while, but you'll finally beat her... and you get the Cannon Pants!

---------------------------------------------

Posted Image
"Your reward for beating her."

At first, these pants look really crap. 16 DEF is absolutely pitiful. Aside from the low DEF, you get a 42 Charm boost, which is massive, as well as the ability TO INSTANTLY STRIP A GIRL. The downside is, you have to buy ammo, which costs like 3000 each (not sure). Although, once you beat the secret boss, you don't really need these, do you?

[7B] SIDEQUESTS 7: New Game+

There are a few secret items to be found in Devildom. Once you reach the bottom of Devildom, you'll be in a lava town. At the NW and NE of the town, are rooms with items (the path is slightly blocked, so you'll have to navigate your way through a bit). One of the items is a crystal ball, and it will give you a quick rundown of your game stats (how long you've played, your total ero, etc). The second item is an hourglass which will allow you to play New Game+. New Game+ allows you to restart the game with all your stuff in your inventory and your storage. Handy.

There's not much of a point playing New Game+, unless you just want to replay the game quickly, or in my case, build the walkthrough.

This is the end of all the sidequests. Check below for miscellaneous information.

Edited by LordZhailzur, 20 August 2008 - 08:48 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:05 AM

[.5] Additional Information

[.6] Power Leveling
Power leveling in most games is basically grinding at a specific spot to quickly attain experience. In this case, earning money.

Early Power Leveling
Starting off the game can be a bit slow, you're not given much, and you may find yourself dying a lot due to a lack of equipment. When powerleveling at the beginning, I suggest staying at the first area (first option on the teleporter). Cross the bridge to the west, and walk around there. You will fight the Gym and Maid girl, who are both relatively easy.

Making them flee will net you 100-200 gold, while defeating them will get you 700-800. Basically, keep your arousal below 70 when fighting these girls. When you first encounter them, strip them of their vital things such as skirt, panties, etc. Don't waste too much time getting things like socks off.

Just attack them with moves such as TOUCH VAGINA (hard) and TOUCH ANUS (if she's weak to it).

Hang around here for a while, and rack up some money. Here are a few things I recommend buying:

- Water (30 gold) (keep 30 at all times)
- Good pair of pants (varied) (the more expensive it is, the better)
- Black Dildo (roughly 3000 gold) (a good way to deal damage without dealing too much to yourself. overall medium-high damage)
- Anal Dildo (roughly 4000 gold) (quite expensive, but a lot of girls are weak to anal. deals bad damage to girls who AREN'T weak to anal, deals a lot to girls that ARE)

Middle-Later Power Leveling

Posted Image
"See that river? Just walk around in it to fight the swimmer. You're literally five steps from a town."

The next enemy you should power level with is the Loli Swimmer girl (one that hangs around in shallow water). Warp to the first town, and head west to the river. Just walk around in the shallow water and encounter her there. She doesn't have much clothing (take off flippers > skirt > swimsuit > fuck) and you're about five steps from a town. She's not weak to anything, so just go full out with toys (there's a red shop nearby, so doesn't really matter).

She drops 200-300 gold when she runs, and 1000-1500 when you make her orgasm.

Posted Image
"She's very easy to beat. Use all your toys, you don't need to save up batteries."

IMO, this is the best method since stronger enemies take longer to beat, but the extra amount of gold they give isn't worth it. The Loli Swimmer has little clothing, and is a few steps from town.

[.7]Battle Tips

Get better stuff from Red Shops!
Although the process of getting things from Red Shops are completely random, I have found that I get better things when I make a girl orgasm before visiting the shop. If you just make the girl run, there's a high chance you'll get crap like leaves. But sometimes the shop keeper is an ass and will still give me a leaf after making girls orgasm.

Finding their weakness!
Attempt to find a girl's weakness. Not all girls have a weakness, but if they do, exploit it. Critical hits deal 200%-300% damage.

Use those Charm increasing items!
By themselves, the charm increasing items are pretty crap. +2 charm isn't even noticeable in most situations. The best way to do it is to buy as many as you can, and use them all at once. With 5-10 items, you'll get a 20-30 charm boost which is a very large difference (extra 5-10 damage per 'hit')

Defending is important!
Defending will reduce damage by 1/4. Although it's not really needed in normal fights, it's very crucial during boss fights. If your arousal is getting dangerously high, drink a bottle of water and defend. Keep doing that until it's down to a good level.

Don't waste time!
Don't waste time removing things like socks and stockings unless they block you from removing other things, of if their weak point is covered by the clothing.

Save your batteries!
Sometimes when heading into a dungeon, you'll often run low on things. Stop yourself from using toys unless you're fighting a boss. If you're going to fight a boss, and you have no batteries, take your time and recharge them. It'll make everything A LOT easier.

Buy toys!
Toys are very powerful. Take time to invest in buying a few. Remember, they use batteries, so don't forget to recharge at the red shops.

Keep items stocked up!
As usual, keep a large supply of water. Keeping a medium supply of things like perfume is good too, so you can deal extra damage on occasion.

[.8] Important Item Descriptions

Posted Image

Miscellaneous

Diary
A blue, open book.
A book required to progress the story.

Bell
A bell... what more can I say?
Used to open the path to the second boss.

Royal Crest
An emblem with the coat of arms on it.
Allows entrance to Castle Erotica.

Castle Key
A golden key.
Opens the door to the interior of Castle Erotica.

Thunder Staff
A yellow wizard staff.
Opens the path to a secret dungeon.

Toys

To determine the 'power' of a toy, all you need to do is equip it in battle. The more your charm increases, the better.
There are three types of toys:

[.9] Girl Weaknesses

I've made a MASSIVE picture featuring all the girls and their weaknesses. Enjoy!
>.> Sorry dial up users.

Posted Image

Edited by LordZhailzur, 26 February 2008 - 12:13 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:16 PM

[.10] Conclusion

Alright, I spent quite a bit of time with this game and writing this review. I'd like to say a few thanks:

- Hentai Geeks, for hosting such a great website! ^__^ Kudos to you!
- e-ohkoku, for making a kickass game... even if it is a blatant ripoff of Succubus Quest
- People of Hongfire, thanks for helping with some elements of the game!
- OnyxShadow, just a quick thank you for the command list.
- hornydragonz, for informing me of a cheat
- Oh, and me, for making this guide *pats self on back* :lol:

I hope this has been of some help, feel free to post replies and comments if you wish!
If there is anything you wish to change or add, feel free to tell me.

Edited by LordZhailzur, 28 February 2008 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 hornydragonz

hornydragonz

Mega Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Doujin
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Manga
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other Forum

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:53 AM

can anyone translate this?

泉の村的道具店可以寄放物品
可以下去南の島的地下6階
6階道具店新增道具淫魔の招待状LV1~5
魔法の調味料事件-以及新增一個敵方角色
魔法の調味料在三個往上的樓梯唯一一個沒寶箱那間
(請看地圖走)
完成任務後可換得奇跡のパンツ

its seems thats this item is a pants which give x2 dm and prevent the guy orgasm once in battle...

and has anyone battle the catgirl sisters????

Attached Files

• Attached File  04.PNG   7.44KB   71 downloads

Edited by hornydragonz, 05 January 2008 - 12:56 AM.

#7 bagface

bagface

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Shaving

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:36 PM

Holy crap man! this walkthrough is awesome! I couldnt even figure out how to get past the second save area! Thank you for you time and dedication to this game!!!
"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today."

98% of the internet nation has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.

Posted Image
Take the One Piece Character Quiz!

#8 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:39 PM

I've finished the hidden dungeon a while back, but I was kinda busy with Christmas/New Year happening.
I'll get some of the info up soon. :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 hornydragonz

hornydragonz

Mega Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

great! i want to know about the battles with the new hidden bosses... :D

#10 OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for the guide. I have already beaten it and actually gotten a little farther because of the new expansions, but I can tell it was a lot of work. Good job!

Posted Image

#11 EroBukAna

EroBukAna
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Anal
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Movies
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:40 AM

[1B] SIDEQUESTS 1: The Mermaid
(...)
(Boss) - Mermaid [Hard] [Weak Point: Anus]

One little mistake, the weak point is Breast not Anus.

Thanks for this good job. :P

#12 xatm092

xatm092

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Cheating / Netorare

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:16 PM

I'm sorry if I'm bumping this, but thanks a lot, a brilliant walkthrough, I'm glad I found this because I was about to make my own.

I still might, for the items. Do you want to merge what you know about the items with the knowledge I've compiled?

Edited by xatm092, 08 February 2008 - 11:17 PM.

#13 hornydragonz

hornydragonz

Mega Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:00 PM

i think there is a time travel item that lets you restart the game with all the items you had i wonder if its in the hidden dungeon.....

#14 Keylo

Keylo

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Guro / Gore

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:40 AM

Brilliant walkthrough, thank you. Is it possible for the pictures to be reuploaded?

#15 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:31 AM

I'm sorry if I'm bumping this, but thanks a lot, a brilliant walkthrough, I'm glad I found this because I was about to make my own.

I still might, for the items. Do you want to merge what you know about the items with the knowledge I've compiled?

Personally, I don't really see the need for translating everything. Although it is quite helpful, I just think it's easier for people to see what the most important things are.

TRANSLATION: I am too lazy to find out all the item descriptions.

And I'll get back to reuploading the pictures. I've slacked off a bit, and I think I should put in the stuff for the secret dungeon.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 xatm092

xatm092

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Cheating / Netorare

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:57 AM

Wow, nice update. I'll be sure to keep checking this thread.

#17 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

zomg, mega update!
Added pictures to the entire guide (mainly the walkthrough).

Still too lazy to put instructions on how to get to the secret bosses.
I'll get that done... some day.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 hornydragonz

hornydragonz

Mega Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:52 PM

great! :blink: i can finally finish this game and thanks for a great walkthrough. :D

#19 RadiumHawk

RadiumHawk

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Hairy
  • How Did You Find Us?: Word Of Mouth

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:30 AM

Awesome guide man but ill like mention a few things. You can enter the secret dungeon as soon as you the the thunder staff from lava area, and you can pick up a few golden stuff and the jelly pants and use them against the red devil boss. Another thing is that devildom as soon as you beat the red devil girl so you dont really need to beat the game. This in term makes the final boss a bit easier ( the angel girl after the red devil girl ). Oh and one last thing the mermaid boss is weak to breast attacks.

Also im stuck in devildom.... like I dont know what to do here, i checked and talked to everyone yet i cant go any further. Am i suppose to find a key or something? there is about 3 or 2 chests i cant open down here as well as a area or 2 that i cant access (one looks like a castle) any tips?

Edited by RadiumHawk, 01 March 2008 - 09:33 AM.

#20 LordZhailzur

LordZhailzur

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

Sidequests updated.
Got everything down except for getting the Ultimate Pants, which aren't really needed for late game (the Green Jelly Pants are better, imo).

Edited by LordZhailzur, 01 March 2008 - 03:41 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users