Toggle shoutbox Hentai Geeks Global Comment Box! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Speak your mind, for the rest of HG to hear!
@  Mars Astro : (18 October 2014 - 06:58 AM) Greetings, it is I, the intermittent Comment Box Commenter!
@  Oni-Hime : (11 October 2014 - 02:07 PM) Hope I get that Ruby Plush that's available on the RT store, tomorrow
@  Lewd-Skeleto... : (23 September 2014 - 12:32 PM) He clearly finds it, like everything else, extremely boring.
@  Oni-Hime : (23 September 2014 - 10:51 AM) Dinklebot is bad at hacking
@  Izanami~ : (14 September 2014 - 03:12 AM) yay chat is back! now if only i had time to be online :(
@  Season : (10 September 2014 - 04:41 AM) Back my beautiful goblins of the Zelda Kingdom
@  Cleric : (07 September 2014 - 01:17 PM) THANKS YOU PANTSU
@  kalajel : (07 September 2014 - 12:26 PM) As for Skype, I'm not hard to find; I'm kalajel everywhere on the internet, so if anyone needs to add me... My contacts are already on my profile anyways...
@  kalajel : (07 September 2014 - 12:24 PM) Hey pantsu, glad to see you among the living once again! :D
@  pantsu : (07 September 2014 - 11:56 AM) And now it's working once again...
@  pantsu : (07 September 2014 - 09:29 AM) Chat is not working because the license needs to be renewed, and invision has given me no working way to renew the license. I'm waiting on them to correct the issue, should not be much longer now.

As for being a "purely shit admin", you know you have other websites you can go to right? Noone is putting a gun to your head and making you stay here lol.

To the mods, the best way to reach me is skype, pm me your creds and that way you can stay in touch with me easily.
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 10:44 PM) No idea. I don't really have a way to contact him outside of the internet. If he's not online, I have no way of knowing what's going on with him...
@  Funky Butt Luvn : (06 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) So... Pantsu Dead? Whats the over/under on this?
@  Oni-Hime : (06 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) I'm home again suckas
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 11:14 AM) lol; http://imgur.com/gallery/oisibb7
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM) Something like 22 days, yeah...
@  Jak of Hearts : (06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM) Maybe something happened to him? Because normally he was almost always on steam. But he hasn't been on at all lately.
@  Funky Butt Luvn : (05 September 2014 - 10:26 PM) http://thatguywithth...-by-nicki-minaj
@  kalajel : (05 September 2014 - 08:43 PM) Tried sending another hotmail message to Pantsu... not much I can do, except perhaps keep an eye open in case I spot him on Steam...
@  kalajel : (05 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) Something like that...

Photo

What's A Good Hentai Movie?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Crescendo

Crescendo

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Sex:Male Hentai Geek

• Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Sci-Fi
  • <3 Hentai Media: Other
  • How Did You Find Us?: Hentai Link List

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

Every time I see a post on here about "really good hentai", it's always Bible Black or Discipline or other related movies. I for one don't really like Bible Black (Discipline is ok-ay). I've seen the whole series and it's not the greatest. For one thing, shemales are not a turn on AT ALL. Secondly, the show is way too violent and I don't like that in my hentai. So I am asking all you people out there who don't care much for Bible Black and the like, to tell me what your favorite hentai is. For me, it's Daiakuji. But that's just because it was funny. XD Right now I'm interested in finding something that has similar animation to Moonlight Lady (meaning no old skool hentai) and a good storyline. I don't like mindless sex. Thank you.

#2 Maki

Maki

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Housewives
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Pics
  • How Did You Find Us?: Word Of Mouth

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:06 PM

I don't really have a favourite as I'm pretty new, but I hate the Bible Black series aswell.

#3 loserxinfinity

loserxinfinity

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Guro / Gore
  • How Did You Find Us?: Search Engine

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:46 PM

i dont know if this helps but i like Little Monica the most
Mmmmmm... Hentai..

#4 renz

renz

Blue Anon

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Gokkun / Cum Drink
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other Forum

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

Yeah, even though Bible Black is one of the best, it's not for everyone. This thread seems similar to other recommendation topics but the fact that aims to avoid the "Bible Black!" reply trend makes this unique...so I'll reply.

I would recommend Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro. Quality art and nice soft romantic story line. Only episode 1 so far, since Anik is so slow (I don't even know what the hell they're doing with their site) and still CEN. Yesy released a subbed version though, so it's not that bad. You'll change your views about censored hentai anime by watching this.

Another for me is Nee, Chanto Shiyouyo! and Hatsu Inu. Both are still CEN but are subbed by HEroAP. Nee, Chanto Shiyouyo! is currently ongoing, having 3 of 5 episodes subbed while Hatsu Inu is complete. NCS has a solid storyline and could've passed into the mainstream anime league as a harem type like Shuffle. Hatsu Inu is my vote for hentai anime of the year (2007). Nice animations, great art, awesome sex and a funny plot.
Posted Image

Giving away one (1) free Rapidshare.com Premium Account (for 30 days). PM if interested.

#5 Guest_lupinthe3rd1_*

Guest_lupinthe3rd1_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:02 AM

there all pretty good

#6 Aseeker

Aseeker

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

one guy said NEE, CHANTO SHIOYO YO. that series is really well-animated. i like the sex scenes too. i didnt know it was subbed up to the 3rd episode. only the 1st subbed but i have them all in raw.
if you like the kind of animation like MOONLIGHT LADY, i'd suggest you would like ANEJIRU. it has really nice sex scene. KATEI KYOUSHI ONEESAN the ANIMATION was also really great. im sure you'll like this one.
HININDEN GAUSU, you might like this. the sex scenes are what you are looking for and there's also a plot. it only has 1 episode. it hasnt been continued which is a waste.
THE ROOMATE is also very good. well, maybe there is only little plot but the sex scenes are awesome.

#7 celis

celis

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Sex:Female Hentai Geekette

• <3 Hentai Theme: Ninjas
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Movies
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:37 AM

I guess it depends on what you're into. I've always been a fan of Mezzo Forte, Legend of the Overfiend, Demon Warrior Kojio, Daiakuji and Kite, but I can also enjoy things like 9 O'clock Woman, Hot Juicy Teacher, and Midnight Sleaze Train if I'm in the mood.
Celis
And they say we're crazy.

Posted Image

#8 WiddleWade

WiddleWade

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Rimjobs / Ass Lick
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:21 AM

I have to agree that Bible Black's art is really off the chain... but all the frickin gore and stuff makes me unable to see some episodes.

Discipline's got some freaky shit too.
Posted Image

#9 YamiDJ

YamiDJ

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:42 AM

If your looking for something a little softer, A Heat For All Seasons is a good series, not quiet sure how many eps there are, somebody else might be able to help you.

Edited by YamiDJ, 12 September 2007 - 07:43 AM.

Posted Image

#10 ebatman

ebatman

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Blowjobs

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:37 AM

funny ones i like:
Spaceship Agga Ruter
Viper GTS
Marine a Go Go
Akiba Girls

good storys:
Angel Core (but verry violant)
Kite (not 100% sure to call it Hentai :unsure: )
Elfen Laid
Karen
Milk Money (please never try the english dubed version :shakehead: )

Ive tried to match a taste without Bible black, Discipline or Cleavage :thumbsup:
"Dark, very dark the other side is..."
"Shut up, Yoda and eat your Toast"

#11 Guest_-sputnic-_*

Guest_-sputnic-_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:20 AM

funny ones i like:
Spaceship Agga Ruter
Viper GTS
Marine a Go Go
Akiba Girls

good storys:
Angel Core (but verry violant)
Kite (not 100% sure to call it Hentai :unsure: )
Elfen Laid
Karen
Milk Money (please never try the english dubed version :shakehead: )
Ive tried to match a taste without Bible black, Discipline or Cleavage :thumbsup:

i haven't seen any of them :( :)

#12 Guest_Manyhentai_*

Guest_Manyhentai_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:38 AM

Akiba Girls( for sure)
Elfen Lied is not really an hentai but contain nudity (awesome Anime Though)
Ringetsu
Boobalicious(Aka Milk Junkies)
Words Worth And Words Worth gaiden
There are many others that might be better.

Edited by Manyhentai, 16 September 2007 - 12:38 AM.

#13 Sunlit56

Sunlit56

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:54 AM

Well, for animation wise, there is this hentai that was cancelled but I can't remember the name of it. It had a characters named Fey, Sophia and John. That there has brilliant animation, but they only made one movie before they went bankrupted, which is sad.

Hmm, I believe Sex Friend has some sort of storyline, but for a humorous side I would go with Sex Demon Queen.

I'm not quite sure, but I believe the series that has the green haired girl from Manyhentai's sig is a good one as well

Edited by Sunlit56, 16 September 2007 - 01:56 AM.

#14 renz

renz

Blue Anon

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Gokkun / Cum Drink

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:18 AM

I'm not quite sure, but I believe the series that has the green haired girl from Manyhentai's sig is a good one as well

No, that's not hentai, just a regular harem anime though it was based on a hentai game...
Posted Image

Giving away one (1) free Rapidshare.com Premium Account (for 30 days). PM if interested.

#15 Guest_ready_*

Guest_ready_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:24 AM

i like anyone you can do, partiuclarly #1.

#16 Mroyle

Mroyle

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Amputees
  • <3 Hentai Media: Doujinshi

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:55 AM

any one you can do and akiba girls are great i really do prefer the comedy and romantic story lines to the bondage stuff

#17 asso

asso

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Doujin

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

I like "Sex demon queen", "viper GTS" and "marine a go go"

#18 MaxiumMoo

MaxiumMoo

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Gangbangs
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Movies
  • How Did You Find Us?: Search Engine

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:38 PM

I have to agree that Bible Black's art is really off the chain... but all the frickin gore and stuff makes me unable to see some episodes.

Discipline's got some freaky shit too.

That is so true. I just can't bring myself too watch some of the episodes.

#19 bomb

bomb

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Shaving

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

I think that Bible Black/Discipline are good hentais but not the best aswell. It's good cause it is well drawn with nice details etc. I like hentai movies with a "family story" and its just a matter of taste what u like.

#20 neon125

neon125
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Amputees
  • <3 Hentai Media: Doujinshi

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

i like Daiakuji but have only seen like 3 ep and still loking for more but ya i like it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users