Toggle shoutbox Hentai Geeks Global Comment Box! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Speak your mind, for the rest of HG to hear!
@  Mars Astro : (18 October 2014 - 06:58 AM) Greetings, it is I, the intermittent Comment Box Commenter!
@  Oni-Hime : (11 October 2014 - 02:07 PM) Hope I get that Ruby Plush that's available on the RT store, tomorrow
@  Lewd-Skeleto... : (23 September 2014 - 12:32 PM) He clearly finds it, like everything else, extremely boring.
@  Oni-Hime : (23 September 2014 - 10:51 AM) Dinklebot is bad at hacking
@  Izanami~ : (14 September 2014 - 03:12 AM) yay chat is back! now if only i had time to be online :(
@  Season : (10 September 2014 - 04:41 AM) Back my beautiful goblins of the Zelda Kingdom
@  Cleric : (07 September 2014 - 01:17 PM) THANKS YOU PANTSU
@  kalajel : (07 September 2014 - 12:26 PM) As for Skype, I'm not hard to find; I'm kalajel everywhere on the internet, so if anyone needs to add me... My contacts are already on my profile anyways...
@  kalajel : (07 September 2014 - 12:24 PM) Hey pantsu, glad to see you among the living once again! :D
@  pantsu : (07 September 2014 - 11:56 AM) And now it's working once again...
@  pantsu : (07 September 2014 - 09:29 AM) Chat is not working because the license needs to be renewed, and invision has given me no working way to renew the license. I'm waiting on them to correct the issue, should not be much longer now.

As for being a "purely shit admin", you know you have other websites you can go to right? Noone is putting a gun to your head and making you stay here lol.

To the mods, the best way to reach me is skype, pm me your creds and that way you can stay in touch with me easily.
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 10:44 PM) No idea. I don't really have a way to contact him outside of the internet. If he's not online, I have no way of knowing what's going on with him...
@  Funky Butt Luvn : (06 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) So... Pantsu Dead? Whats the over/under on this?
@  Oni-Hime : (06 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) I'm home again suckas
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 11:14 AM) lol; http://imgur.com/gallery/oisibb7
@  kalajel : (06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM) Something like 22 days, yeah...
@  Jak of Hearts : (06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM) Maybe something happened to him? Because normally he was almost always on steam. But he hasn't been on at all lately.
@  Funky Butt Luvn : (05 September 2014 - 10:26 PM) http://thatguywithth...-by-nicki-minaj
@  kalajel : (05 September 2014 - 08:43 PM) Tried sending another hotmail message to Pantsu... not much I can do, except perhaps keep an eye open in case I spot him on Steam...
@  kalajel : (05 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) Something like that...

Favorite Anal Mangas

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jalopi_*

Guest_jalopi_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

One of my favorite types of hentai is that which has anal in it. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks is really good anal hentai. One of my favorites is innocent thing, another being bible black (that being way too much girl-with-dick ^_^

#2 Guest_Dragonic_*

Guest_Dragonic_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

Bible Black is one of my favorite hentai's love the whole idea of the series black magic based around sex, and who doesnt like anal.

#3 collantblack

collantblack

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Sex:Male Hentai Geek
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Amputees
  • <3 Hentai Media: Doujinshi
  • How Did You Find Us?: Word Of Mouth

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

my favorite hentai-manga anal are all works of Kira Hiroyoshi... Yep!!! :)

Edited by collantblack, 22 August 2007 - 08:42 PM.

#4 Guest_oninoel_*

Guest_oninoel_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

my favorite hentai-manga anal are all works of Kira Hiroyoshi... Yep!!! :rolleyes:

Ever try the POWER SLIDE DOUJINSHI (SHWING)!!

Edited by oninoel, 30 August 2007 - 11:37 AM.

#5 HGundam

HGundam

• Hentai Geeks
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

• Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Cyborgs
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Games
  • How Did You Find Us?: Search Engine

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:05 PM

Saigado, Takemura Sessyu, NeWMaN, Makato Fujisaki, URC, Goldrush - all produce great anal stuff.

Isutoshi never does - I find that both strange and disappointing.

Also, Phil Foglio does some nice stuff too.

#6 BOLIDAS

BOLIDAS
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Neko / Cat Girls
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:09 AM

I LIKE VERY MUCH ANAL HENTAI NO MATER WHO SHE IS IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Countess Mercedez

Countess Mercedez
  • Newbies
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:42 AM

definitely bible black

#8 shimshish

shimshish

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Big Breasts / Oppai

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:55 PM

Taking notes.......yumm yumm yummmm

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Angela Dodson: [asking Constantine to hold elevator] Hold the door, you're going down.
John Constantine: Not if I can help it.

#9 cekelat80

cekelat80

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Feet / Footjobs
  • <3 Hentai Media: Hentai Pics
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

One of my favorite types of hentai is that which has anal in it. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks is really good anal hentai. One of my favorites is innocent thing, another being bible black (that being way too much girl-with-dick ^_^

I LIKE VERY MUCH ANAL HENTAI NO MATER WHO SHE IS IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anal is suck..you play with shit..better from the front (vagina) clean and no need to play whit shit...anal is disgusting..surely disgusting.. <_<

#10 thepunisher5150

thepunisher5150

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • <3 Hentai Theme: Sci-Fi
  • How Did You Find Us?: Search Engine

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:23 PM

Yes! i own bible black, its my very first hentai and its really awesome. Great anal scenes

#11 renz

renz

Blue Anon

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

• <3 Hentai Theme: Gokkun / Cum Drink
  • <3 Hentai Media: Other
  • How Did You Find Us?: Other Forum

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

anal is suck..you play with shit..better from the front (vagina) clean and no need to play whit shit...anal is disgusting..surely disgusting.. :unsure:

Only if they don't clean it. Regular practitioners (in RL) use enema to clean the girl's insides before actually doing it. And~ I think you're lost dude, this topic is for "Favorite Anal Manga" and not "What do you think of Anal?"

Oh, vey! What's with the Bible Black responses? This is the manga section, not movies. BB never made it into mangas AFAIK.

TRP:
My favorite would be Hard X by Ueno Naoya. Doesn't focus solely on anal IIRC but the sex scenes are pretty graphic...as well as hot.
Posted Image

Giving away one (1) free Rapidshare.com Premium Account (for 30 days). PM if interested.

#12 Guest_jalopi_*

Guest_jalopi_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:54 PM

Only if they don't clean it. Regular practitioners (in RL) use enema to clean the girl's insides before actually doing it. And~ I think you're lost dude, this topic is for "Favorite Anal Manga" and not "What do you think of Anal?"

Oh, vey! What's with the Bible Black responses? This is the manga section, not movies. BB never made it into mangas AFAIK.

TRP:
My favorite would be Hard X by Ueno Naoya. Doesn't focus solely on anal IIRC but the sex scenes are pretty graphic...as well as hot.

Wow O_o. Dude, that was the most constructive response I've gotten so far. God thank you. Oh yes, I guess I'll try to find that manga as well :puppyeyes:. Thanks.

#13 tupac

tupac

Hentai Geek

• Hentai Geeks
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 05:58 AM

nikuyome of tsuzuru myabi is very good,try you ll see!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users